Tactics to Drive Employee Engagement and Retention in the Public Sector
For decades, leaders in the Private Sector have rested on the belief that Happy Employees will naturally translate into Happy Customers. The same has been assumed in the Public Sector as agencies seek to improve the experience for their Citizens and Stakeholders. But what if the old phrase is no longer true? Or worse…what if it never was?
In this session, we’ll explore what drives Employee Engagement and its impact on Customer Experience. Panelists from The Department of Veterans Affairs, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and The City of Pittsburgh will share strategies and tactics to attract and retain top talent, improve the lives of citizens, and more.
This webinar will answer questions such as:
- What unique challenges do Government agencies face in hiring?
- Tactically, how can agencies create great employee experiences?
- How have agencies retained their best people, especially in the face of private industry offering large salaries?
- What programs have agencies used to ensure Employee Engagement remains high?
- How should agencies measure Employee Engagement?